[LMB] self-driving vehicles OT:

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 23:49:15 BST 2021

I theorize that as the science of smart cars progress the car's A.I.
systems would start communicating with other  car's A.I, enhancing the
sensors that the cars have on board. Eventually you will have a traffic
information network that will warn your car of events, accidents or
whatnot. Already we have the beginning of such a system in Google Maps. But
this would be a Google map for smart cruise control. Basically the the car
will have more situational awareness then the passengers in the car.