[LMB] OT: Cars, independence, and haut bubble

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 04:33:30 BST 2021

According to the info I have on the Tesla charger it's a 16KW charger would
take 3.44 hours to get to a full charge. Of course it varies. According to
one Tesla club member site, home chargers can be connected that max out at
48 amps at 240v and can take longer. Of course none of this applies to me
since I don't have the money to splurge on a Tesla.