[LMB] OT: Cars, independence, and haut bubble

markus baur baur at chello.at
Thu Sep 2 05:22:12 BST 2021

90++% of all use cases do not need a dedicated charger

how many miles do you (on average) drive every day? and how many hours
(on average) is the car sitting in your garage or driveway every day?

this - or a little bit more - is what the "at home" charger should be
built for .. and in most cases a regular wall plug is enough for that ..

servus

markus