[LMB] OT: Cars, independence, and haut bubble

baur baur baur at chello.at
Thu Sep 2 14:04:13 BST 2021

of course tri-phase is better than single phase ..

but the important question is your typical use case .. how many miles do you have to charge every day .. and how long does you car typical "rest" every night

that determines the amount of power you will need to draew and thus the type of socket or charger you need

for the 3 days  in the year where you need 100% charge ASAP its probalby better to use the next public supercharger ..

servus

markus