[LMB] OT: Brief announcement

Becca Price becca7108 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 20:03:43 BST 2021

If I didn't have FB, I would have no social life at all. FB is allowing me
to reach out to old friends, and to make new ones, from the safety of my
desk.

Yeah, there's a lot that's bad about FB, but with a little bit of work, you
can "train" your FB feed to only (or mostly) show you what you want and are
interested in.

virtual interaction is better than no interaction at all.