[LMB] OT: peeve

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Thu Sep 2 20:32:24 BST 2021

I am running low on test strips and decided to get more. When I checked my pharmacy I was told that my prescription had run out and that they had to get a new one from my doctor. The only reason I use a prescription is that that is the only way that my insurance will pay and the cost of the strips without insurance is 20+ cents each. These are test strips! I truly doubt that there is a large black market. Also, why would the prescription run out? I'll be testing for the rest of my life.

William A Wenrich
Christian, Husband, Father, Granddaddy, Son, American. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me.