[LMB] OT: peeve

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Fri Sep 3 00:26:47 BST 2021

Doctors want to see you at least once a year. However, I can ask the dr to renew the prescription or the pharmacy to ask for a renewal.

This has not happened to you before? I have multiple maintenance scrips, and it happens all the time.

A. Marina Fournier
saffronrose at me.com
Valley of Heart’s Delight. CA
Sent from iFionnghuala