[LMB] OT: The End of Slavery

Matthew George matt.msg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 00:51:14 BST 2021

On Thu, Sep 2, 2021 at 11:57 AM Matija Grabnar via Lois-Bujold <

> I pointed out the two cases where you misquoted me in order to argue
> against something I didn't say.

Not in this message thread, you didn't.

Provide an example, or shut up.

> Except I didn't compare it to anti-vaxx propaganda. I said that
> asserting "it must be true because it was influential" is a fallacy, and
> I pointed at antivaxx propaganda as an example of something that was
> influential and wrong

Thus committing the following wrongs:

1)  suggesting that I had asserted that "it must be true because it was
influential"
2)  comparing the documentary to anti-vaccine propaganda
3)  denying that you had made the comparison between the documentary and
anti-vaccine propaganda

Do you seriously expect us to believe that you don't understand what a
comparison is?  Do you really think we'll fail to notice your introducing
ideas into the discussion that weren't part of the arguments you're
supposed to be addressing?  Are you truly that stupid?

You are either consciously lying, or you ARE that stupid.  I see no reason
not to condemn you in either case:  you are unfit for civilized company.

Matt G.