[LMB] OT: Cars, independence, and haut bubble

Katherine (Kathy) Collett kcollett at hamilton.edu
Fri Sep 3 02:33:49 BST 2021

On Sep 2, 2021, at 3:32 PM, Walter Stuart Bushell <proto at panix.com> wrote:

> Better for many would be a taxi service call a car and it picks you up,
> thus no capital cost

This, also, can be impossible or impractical in many areas.  There is, or used to be, a local taxi service.  You could call and book a taxi for, say, next Tuesday.  Right now, or any time before then?  Not available.  Also, I looked at the Lyft app a few days ago, and it showed one available driver, three towns away.  But we have no problem plugging in my Prius Prime in the garage/barn.  Different solutions work for different circumstances.

Katherine