[LMB] OT: peeve

Kenton Schoen kdschoen1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 05:09:42 BST 2021

Different people have different regimens, as type 1 I test before every
meal to assist in my insulin dosing, before bedtime and some other times,
generally exercise related.  Since they will give me a 90 day supply,
that's 400 or so at a time.  I see the endocrinologist quarterly, have
blood drawn for a variety of tests at least quarterly.  All these shots and
finger pricks; I'm a very holey man.

Kenton

On Thu, Sep 2, 2021, 11:17 PM A. Marina Fournier via Lois-Bujold <