[LMB] OT: Announcement update

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Fri Sep 3 06:54:55 BST 2021

On Sep 2, 2021, at 10:35 PM, Kenton Schoen <kdschoen1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I hope you didn't fall on anything hard or sharp when you fainted.  And
> that you were provided with a proper linen handkerchief, soaked in lavender
> and given a restorative of the highest quality.
>
> KDS

>>> Congratulations!
>>>
>>> (faints)

I have a récamier for your repose, and a lovely carved wood table, on which to place the lavender-infused linen handkerchief and the glass of restorative. I have some V. Sattui California “Madeira” (lovely, but all the wrong grapes), King’s Ginger liqueur, bracing Assam or floral Dragon Pearl Jasmine Green tea, or your choice of several Islay singlemalts.

Between Kenton and me, we will pamper you in your time of need.

BTW, I know a Kenton IRL.

A. Marina Fournier
saffronrose at me.com
Valley of Heart’s Delight. CA