[LMB] self-driving vehicles OT:

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Fri Sep 3 13:39:25 BST 2021

Not only fault tolerant but self repairing and self reprogramming.
Brian had a piece of his brain removed and is getting the small defects in his vision back.
We’ve all heard of the experiment with the inverting glasses. (I say that the experimenters got lucky. They didn’t know that they weren’t going to permanently cripple all or some of those college kids.)

William A Wenrich
Christian, Husband, Father, Granddaddy, Son, & American. Here I am. I can do no other. God help me!