[LMB] OT: peeve

Harvey Fishman fishman at panix.com
Fri Sep 3 16:05:01 BST 2021

My case is similar. I get all my prescriptions mail order from my health
plan's (HealthFirst New York) pharmacy, which is CVS-Caremark. They
contact my doctors when the prescriptions run out. Occasionally I must
goose the doctor to get the prescription refilled, but it usually works
out in the end.

Harvey