[LMB] self-driving vehicles OT:

markus baur baur at chello.at
Fri Sep 3 20:08:33 BST 2021

another HIGLY recommended aviation site (once you have learned a little
bit about aviation:

http://www.avherald.com/

they have EXTREMELY good connection into the industry, getting lots of
information way before the regular media (regular media often copies
their data) and are my got-to site for any major accident or incident

they absolutely will NOT speculate (speculation is going on in the
comments however) and they will update when new information will be
available (often years after the actual incident)

one example:

http://www.avherald.com/h?article=4c534c4a&opt=7681

and on a lighter side

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEf35NtlBLg