[LMB] OT: Cars, independence, and haut bubbles

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 03:54:46 BST 2021

When I lived in Santa Cruz I used to take the bus alot even though I had a
car. That was because I originally lived near downtown and would walk to
the bus station and to school. That was because Santa Cruz  hae a excellent
mass transit system at the time. Unfortunately,  over time it got more and
more expensive to ride the bus. Of course by that time I eventually
graduated and moved to Charleston SC which had a mostly nonexistent mass
transit system.

On Fri, Sep 3, 2021, 4:19 AM tidsel via Lois-Bujold <