[LMB] Sharing Knife: Query - Bone Supply (Yuk!)

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 04:21:41 BST 2021

I am pretty hazy on how Malices started, so I could be wrong, however I
assume someone accidentally or on purpose set off a magical apocalypse
which resulted in the beginning of the Malice. This might result in some
hesitancy to experiment with life forces. Or I could be talking out of my
south side.