[LMB] OT: Cars, independence, and haut bubble

tidsel egern at protonmail.com
Sat Sep 4 11:30:30 BST 2021

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

On Friday, September 3rd, 2021 at 9:31 PM, Matthew George <matt.msg at gmail.com> wrote:

> blinks
>
> Well, maybe things really did work that way in Europe.

I noted that the services went south even before the official authorities started to force people to use IT communications with them.

 I'm pretty sure US

> mail service has declined specifically because it's used so much less.
Maybe that happened in the US ;-)

Maybe it would have happened everywhere in any case, because I note that no place give a hoot about people who cannot afford
pcs or smart phones - and yes, they do exist.