[LMB] OT: Cars, independence, and haut bubbles

markus baur baur at chello.at
Sun Sep 5 07:38:56 BST 2021

yes - it also shocks US citizens how LITTLE pristine land is still there
in europe ..

for example - those wonderful alpine meadows you see? they are that way
because they have been in use as pasture or for hay making for the past
3000 years ..

https://www.zastavki.com/pictures/originals/2013/Nature___Mountains_Alpine_meadows_and_blue_043630_.jpg

servus

markus