[LMB] OT: Sigs

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Sun Sep 5 14:16:50 BST 2021

My sig is not intended to attack anyone. It is strictly about me. I made the mistake once of including the old saw, "Never attribute to malice what can be explained by stupidity." in a sig and one recipient thought that I was talking about him personally.

I have used the same sig for many years and I may add some more for variety. None will be meant as an attack on anyone and I will make certain that United States politics are not included.

There are several people on list that have included political sigs and some I find personally offensive.

William A Wenrich
Christian, Husband, Father, Granddaddy, Son, American. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me.