[LMB] OT: No reason

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Sun Sep 5 16:30:11 BST 2021

Every Monday excepting holidays, I go to the Bosque with either Hazel or Anna (the school alternates weeks between grade school and mid-school).

In the Bosque
TTTO "In the Navy"

In the Bosque
 there are twenty kinds of trees.
In the Bosque
 kids get mud up to their knees.
In the Bosque
 you'll find insects by the score.
In the Bosque
 it's lots of fun to be outdoors.
In the Bosque,
In the Bosque!

The charter school requires a certain number of volunteer hours or donations from parents. Because of COVID, I didn't get to do it for a year and a half. I carry a small backpack that has my lunch, extra bottles of water, snacks, a first aid kit, insect repellent, sunscreen, knife, Leatherman (multitool), wipes, and various bags and containers. I often think the kids regard it as a bag of holding.

William A Wenrich
Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me.