[LMB] OT: COVID-19 Vaccines

markus baur baur at chello.at
Mon Sep 6 06:47:36 BST 2021

realistically speaking vaccine is currently produced as max production
rates and vaccination almost keep up with that ..

we can discuss better distribution, but there (yet) not enough there to
distribute to the entire world

and if booster shots are necessary every 9 months we will need 10 to 11
billion doses per year for the booster shots alone

servus

markus

a-1040 wien                     email: baur at chello.at