[LMB] OT: Duolingo

Elizabeth Holden alzurite at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 14:22:53 BST 2021

Howard said:

> When I was using it, I never tried communicating with anyone.

I'm not sure you can communicate through the game - can you? The friends'
list is for milestone announcements and the like - generated by the game,
not by us. I think.

Seems to me that Duolingo works a little differently with each language
(understandable) and its inner pinnings are often obscure. I did it for a
couple of years before discovering the Leagues. It works quite differently
on my desktop computer than on my tablet or phone.

Variety is the spice.

namaste,
Elizabeth

Virus-free.