[LMB] Birthday Tixie

Becca Price becca7108 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 18:04:49 BST 2021

Thank you so much, Birthday Tixie!

My "young ones" are 29 and 30 now, but will no doubt appreciate the tour.
I'm sure daughter Tori will have lots of questions, while David will just
quietly take it all in.

Dinner sounds lovely! We'll be doing our own version of celebrating with
some order-out ribs from our local BBQ place, which won't be as glorious as
the dinner at the Vorbarr Sultana restaurant (I heard the chef got some of
Ma Costi's favorite recipes, just for us), but will suffice for our
celebration.

-Becca