[LMB] Chalion trio

tidsel egern at protonmail.com
Tue Sep 7 20:53:01 BST 2021

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

On Tuesday, September 7th, 2021 at 4:52 PM, Louann Miller <domelouann at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 7, 2021 at 9:27 AM Lois Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com wrote:
>
> > ...May be seen here:
> >
> > https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/21696093-sneak-peek-uk-world-e-covers-redo-for-chalion-trio
> >
> > Ta, L.

Speaking of which, I remember how hesitant I were to start reading Chalion, wondering if I could make the jump from starships into something so entirely different. And I found that once in, I could not put it down..
Same with Paladin of Souls. I was really impressed - so many authors stick to what has worked for them, and do not experiment. But I could not handle The Hallowed Hunt, being extremely sensitive to animal abuse. It ruins many wonderfully good books for me. Does anyone else have this particular problem?