[LMB] OT: vaccine hesitancy

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 8 06:54:41 BST 2021

From: Mark Allums <mark at allums.email>

This is to Gwynne:
You have stopped showing up in my inbox, starting in August.  I have
gandi.net email, but I checked the spam folder, and you are not even
there.  (Could be, Gandi is bouncing your frequent hotmail messages
without even copying to my spam folder.)
Mark

Gwynne: Answered privately, but just to say here: dealing with some
stuff. Lockdown isn't the greatest when you're dealing with a life
change and trying to build a whole new life; suddenly everything is
frozen in place and you tend to loop back to the beginning. I'm getting
through it, slowly, and now and then I submerge. But then I get back
up and keep going. Hope I haven't missed anything wonderful while
I was regrouping.