[LMB] Women and education

Kenton Schoen kdschoen1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 19:59:22 BST 2021

As a teenager, Jane Austen wrote, I guess for her younger siblings, a
History of England.  It's quite short and very opinionated.  What prompts
me to write today are the thoughts she included on Mary, Queen of Scots and
Elizabeth I.  Basically she loved Mary and hated Liz!  Maybe it was all
satire!

I read it in a collection of her juvinalia,  but I would be sure you could
find it online.

Kenton

On Wed, Sep 8, 2021, 10:59 AM tidsel via Lois-Bujold <