[LMB] ot: 3 excellent books on sale

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Wed Sep 8 21:25:45 BST 2021

On Wed, 8 Sep 2021 11:16:45 -0500, Louann Miller <domelouann at gmail.com>
wrote:

>Are these from US Amazon, and in US dollars? As we know, this is not
>immediately clear to a worldwide readership.

If the link says "amazon.com", that's the default assumption.

If you substitute your own amazon domain, and the book is available, it
should find it for you.  Offers are not always global, sadly.

--
'You're the Cheshire cat, aren't you?'   'I was the Cheshire cat,'
he replied with a slightly aggrieved air. 'But they moved the county boundaries,