[LMB] Women and education

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 22:00:13 BST 2021

If Mary Queen of Scots had stayed in France she'd have done better.   She'd
been raised in France and came to Scotland as an adult,  at a very bad
time.  Between the Reformation and the usual problems that went with ruling
Scotland, she was way out of her depth.

On Wed, Sep 8, 2021, 3:43 PM A. Marina Fournier via Lois-Bujold <