[LMB] The September Vorkosigan Zoom Tea Party - Sat Sep 11 at 2 p.m. EDT

Elizabeth Holden alzurite at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 00:02:07 BST 2021

Invitations for the September Vorkosigan Tea Party on Zoom have been sent
out, for this coming Saturday afternoon. Well, afternoon in Ontario and the
East Coast, not so much for the rest of the world.

If you don't receive an invitation, and want to, just drop me a line.

I didn't specify a topic of the month because we rarely get around to it,
but if you have something to suggest, please do so - and bring questions!
Ideas! Comments!

namaste,
Elizabeth