[LMB] The September Vorkosigan Zoom Tea Party - Sat Sep 11 at 2 p.m. EDT

Jane Starr jane at starchak.ca
Thu Sep 9 00:55:46 BST 2021

Thank you! Alas, I am over-booked already this weekend so won't be able to
attend. Next time! Jane > -----Original Message----- > From: Lois-Bujold
[mailto:lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk] On Behalf > Of Elizabeth
Holden > Sent: September 8, 2021 5:02 PM > To: Discussion of the works of
Lois McMaster Bujold. bujold at lists.herald.co.uk> > Subject: [LMB] The
September Vorkosigan Zoom Tea Party - Sat Sep 11 at 2 > p.m. EDT > >
Invitations for the September Vorkosigan Tea Party on Zoom have been sent >
out, for this coming Saturday afternoon. Well, afternoon in Ontario and the
> East Coast, not so much for the rest of the world. > > If you don't
receive an invitation, and want to, just drop me a line. > > I didn't
specify a topic of the month because we rarely get around to it, but if >
you have something to suggest, please do so - and bring questions! > Ideas!
Comments! > > namaste, > Elizabeth > > Elizabeth Holden > -- > Lois-Bujold
mailing list message sent to jane at starchak.ca Lois- >
Bujold at lists.herald.co.uk http://lists.herald.co.uk/cgi- >
bin/mailman/listinfo/lois-bujold Scanned by McAfee and confirmed virus-free.
Find out more here: https://bit.ly/2zCJMrO