[LMB] OT: Wreck

Mark Goldfield markgoldfield at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 10 21:04:37 BST 2021

I am really glad you are both OK. Please take care of yourselves.  I also hope the other driver recovers.
Mark

William A Wenrich wrote:

Subject: OT: Wreck

Today, Gayle and I decided to go out for lunch with less than desirable results.
We  were stopped in a turn lane with a red arrow. A small older car, ran a red light and was t-boned into my car. Thankfully, Gayle and I were shaken and not stirred. The driver of the car that hit us was unconscious for a few minutes and had to be cut from her car. She was taken to the hospital and all three cars looked to be totaled.
My reaction when the police came was to get all “fair witness” (check Stranger in a Strange Land for a definition) telling them exactly what I personally saw and not what could be inferred. For example, I said that the turn arrow was red and the West bound lights were green. I didn’t infer that she ran a red light.

-