[LMB] Fwd: OT: Wreck

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Fri Sep 10 21:23:52 BST 2021

On Sep 10, 2021, at 12:19 PM, WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:

> Today, Gayle and I decided to go out for lunch with less than desirable results.
> We  were stopped in a turn lane with a red arrow. A small older car, ran a red light and was t-boned into my car. Thankfully, Gayle and I were shaken and not stirred. The driver of the car that hit us was unconscious for a few minutes and had to be cut from her car. She was taken to the hospital and all three cars looked to be totaled.

Good grief! In my experience, any aches that are going to come, will come this weekend.

Only been in two collisions of that sort at speed (one being just the other car’s), and my aches were relatively minor, OTC painkiller level.

Glad you are apparently unharmed, hope the best for all, culpable or not.

A. Marina Fournier
saffronrose at me.com
Valley of Heart’s Delight. CA
Sent from iFionnghuala