[LMB] Fwd: OT: Wreck

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Fri Sep 10 21:34:53 BST 2021

Let try explain. We drive on the right and a left hand turn crosses the lanes of oncoming traffic. The car that went the light wouldn’t have hit my car if it hadn’t been t- boned and thrown there.

William A Wenrich
Christian, Husband, Father, Granddaddy, Son, & American. Here I am. I can do no other. God help me!