[LMB] Fwd: OT: Wreck

Louann Miller domelouann at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 01:03:50 BST 2021

> > On 10/09/2021 20:19, WILLIAM A WENRICH wrote:
> > > Today, Gayle and I decided to go out for lunch with less than
> desirable > results.

Another vote of gratitude that you are both okay.

When she was in college,  my best friend was driving towards a T
intersection (she had right of way, being on the 'crossbar' part) and was
nearly T-boned on the driver's door. She ran herself off the road and
rolled her car to avoid the impact.  She was in an old Volkswagen bug, so
good decision. Nothing worse than bruises fortunately.