[LMB] OT: Shakespeare

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 16:17:32 BST 2021

I'm not much on fiction about Shakespeare, but I loved Harry
Turtledove's *Ruled
Britannia*.  Like a lot of T'dove's stand-alone fiction, it reads well (a
lot less ENDLESS REPETITION) and it gets away from his usual obsessions
(WWII, the Civil War, and the Byzantine Empire).  Having Shakespeare
meeting Lope de Vega was fun, too.