[LMB] LISTBIZ: eMail Problem

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Sat Sep 11 17:36:03 BST 2021

As you could tell from some of my recent posts, I have had some of my eMails held up at the server because it doesn’t accept eMail larger than 45kb without approval of the monitor.
One word test messages to myself are 49k long. According to Microsoft this is their standard for messages from desktop or laptop machines. It doesn’t appear to happen from my phone.
Please bear with me.

William A Wenrich
Christian, Husband, Father, Granddaddy, Son, & American. Here I am. I can do no other. God help me!