[LMB] Tea party

Elizabeth Holden alzurite at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 23:55:05 BST 2021

Gwynne said:

> It was a lovely time, great to see so many of the people here,
> I love to put faces to the names.

Yes., I am still a little confused as to who Domel is, but she was
interesting. I realized I was there as Sheila Brown for the first half
hour, because I forgot to change to my own name.

> Sadly, once again I'm left with a huge list of interesting authors
> and books to follow up. Why do you keep doing that to me!!!

It goes with the territory. Perhaps I should put a warning on my
invitations. "Beware - interesting books will be discussed!"

> And many thanks to Elizabeth for organising it.

You are welcome. My pleasure. I am still always surprised and pleased that
anyone at all turns up.
And I am always impressed that you manage to join us at whatever gawdawful
time it is in Australia.

namaste,
Elizabeth