[LMB] Good actor for Penric or the dreaded casting thread

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Sun Sep 12 00:55:34 BST 2021

On Sep 11, 2021, at 1:35 PM, Alex Kwan <litalex at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> For a  more masculine look, I’d say Alexander Skarsgard.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Skarsgård
>
> For prettier, I offer Charlie Hunnam.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Hunnam
>
> I know both of them are somewhat older, but I don’t know that many young actors…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Bell

Saw him as Bernie Taupin in Rocketman—I can’t give you younger actors either, but he has a lovely nose. Okay, the rest of him is grand as well.

I revised my opinion of blonds with Alexander Skarsgard as Greystoke/Tarzan.

A. Marina Fournier
saffronrose at me.com
Valley of Heart’s Delight. CA
Sent from iFionnghuala