[LMB] Good actor for Penric or the dreaded casting thread

Elizabeth Holden alzurite at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 04:19:25 BST 2021

> From: Alex Kwan <litalex at gmail.com>
>
> For a more masculine look, I?d say Alexander Skarsgard.

I know the whole world likes Skarsgard, but he isn't what I want. Fine
actor; I just don't like his looks. (This is true of many other popular
actors.)

> For prettier, I offer Charlie Hunnam.
> little Alex

> On Sep 11, 2021, at 21:44, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Gwynne: Lachlan Buchanon?
> https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/752664156466725769/

I like that choice, a lot. Picture him with the long braided hair. Good
eyes. Yes.

Little Alex said:

> Does look the part, but not as tall as how I imagine Penric to be…?

How tall is Penric?

> And I congratulate you on your courage in opening this thread again!

We are nothing if not courageous. Some of us *like* casting threads.

> We never come to a conclusion on this kind of thread…

And we never will. No reason we should.  It's not about consensus, it's
about mental images.

namaste,
Elizabeth