[LMB] OT: Discworld reading order

Elizabeth Holden alzurite at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 14:17:24 BST 2021

Becca came up with some brilliant links to suggest where to start with
Discworld. Take a look and you'll see why we had so many answers!

> https://www.discworldemporium.com/content/6-discworld-reading-order

Very useful. The only real difference I see between Pratchett's novels for
young people and his novels for adults lies in the age of the protagonists.
He doesn't write down to kids, and he spells things out for adults. I don't
know what you'd call the writing in "Where's My Cow?" but it isn't writing
down. Sideways, maybe.

My favourite of the flow charts is this one, mostly because of the
illustrations:

https://www.geeksaresexy.net/2021/06/01/which-discworld-novel-should-i-start-with-the-flowchart/

namaste,
Elizabeth