[LMB] Tea party

Louann Miller domelouann at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 14:44:00 BST 2021

On Sun, Sep 12, 2021 at 1:09 AM Raymond Collins <rcrcoll6 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, I brought up Terry Pratchett and the book I was reading,  finished
> reading now, which was "The Shepherd's Crown"

What did you think? I also frequent some Pratchett groups, and there are a
good number of people who still can't bear to read it because of it being
the last.

The overlap between Bujold fans and Pratchett fans doesn't surprise me a
bit. "Sin is treating people as things." Granny Weatherwax and Countess
Cordelia could have a very harmonious chat, despite their many differences
of personality. And any person or event that attracted unfavorable
attention from *both* of them .... not even a grease spot left.

Now I'm imagining Granny slipping through some L-Space gate and finding
herself in Silvy Vale a little before Miles arrives there as Count's voice.
I doubt she'd leave him anything to do. She can't be having with that.