[LMB] Tea Party

Becca Price becca7108 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 15:37:28 BST 2021

> Studies Have Been Done.  "Zoom is making us hate our faces"
> People who Zoom a lot are found to be more depressed about their own looks.
> --

I'm an odd-ball, I guess. I like zoom chats when there are lots of people,
so the square with my face in it is tiny.

And Zoom has kept my sibs and I in touch, even when my sister died, she
didn't make our zoom chat so we knew something was wrong.

I just wish we'd been aware of zoom when my mom was still alive - she died
the year before the virus hit, and it would have been nice to see her face
more frequently than our occasional cross-continental plane trip allowed.