[LMB] OT: Tea Party - books discussed - Murderbot

Ruchira Mathur wetair at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 15:31:16 BST 2021

I actually loved the Cloud Roads by Martha Wells. It's one of my favorite
series ever, favorite reread, and the world is very different from any
other. It's probably some of the most creative world building I've ever
seen.

But before that, she also wrote City of Bones and there is a series called
ill-rein, something like that. There is magic, deadly peril, air ships and
a playright.