[LMB] OT: thinking

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Sun Sep 12 22:33:19 BST 2021

The saying goes, "Never attribute to malice what can be explained by stupidity." We need another saying, "Never attribute to stupidity what can be explained by other factors."
A street near our house was resurfaced, several weeks later the stripes were repainted, and after that the area around the manhole covers was dug up and concrete put down. This was not a stupid operation. The timing and the order of the jobs have many constraints such as:
*       Curing times
*       Equipment schedules
*       Crew schedules
*       Changes in code
At the same time, the city should be able to explain why they dug up sections of a new street.

William A Wenrich
May the ultimate source of all things be beneficial to you.