[LMB] Tea Party - American Gods

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 00:20:15 BST 2021

I feel a certain connection to the book because part of story took place at
The House on the Rock which is a real place. I visited the place back in
1988 and found it one of nearest eccentric structures ever, which has a 200
foot tall sea creature,  the worlds largest carousel, a infinity room and
tons of other things.

On Sun, Sep 12, 2021, 7:57 AM Peter Hews via Lois-Bujold <