[LMB] Books discussed at the Tea Party (not so OT here)

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 00:45:25 BST 2021

The afterword in the book sort of acknowledges the short comings with this
final paragraph.
     "If Terry had lived longer, he would almost certainly have written
more of this book. There are things we all wish we knew more about.  But
what we have is a remarkable book, Terry's final book, and anything you
wish to know more about in here, you are welcome to imagine yourself."

Rob Wilkins
May 2015
Salisbury, UK.

Personally I each time I read Terry Pratchett I found myself full and yet
wanting more of his writing. It is bittersweet that I finally finished his
last book. Maybe there's a place in heaven where Terry Pratchett is still
writing his books.