[LMB] OT: Pratchett - in defence of early Discworld

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 10:44:39 BST 2021

Frankly I think All of Terry Pratchett's books are endearing and enjoyable.
And they are some of the books I like to read and re-read ad infinitum. And
if Rincewind were to visit me, I'd enjoy his company. Hell! I'd even offer
him a xanax or two to calm him down.

On Mon, Sep 13, 2021, 2:36 AM Elin B via Lois-Bujold <