[LMB] Tea Party

Mark Goldfield markgoldfield at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 13 19:27:21 BST 2021

The Zoom desktop app also has a setting to allow you to "Mirror" your video. It is found under Settings in Video Settings.  On the desktop it also does noy update the Zoom app automatically so it can be helpful to Check for Updates while you have the app open but are not in a meeting. Ypou cannot update during ameeting.

Mark

> On Sep 12, 2021, at 9:32 PM, Margaret Dean <margdean56 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Yes, and the Zoom image that I see of myself is obviously a mirror image,
> because when I do something like wave my right hand, my action is mirrored
> on screen; i.e. if it were an actual person facing me, they would be waving
> their left hand. I am not sure why it works that way.

Interesting.    My phone has a setting to display selfies either way.