[LMB] OT: Dresden reading order

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 07:37:48 BST 2021

I was living back in Charleston at the time and I would go to the library
quite often and I kept seeing that Harry Dresden book in the new books
section. It was the first hardback book in the series I recall. Well for
the longest time I resisted checking it out until I broke down one day and
grabbed the book. I was hooked on the series afterwards.