[LMB] The Spirit Ring - Fiametta and Fawn

Richard G. Molpus rgmolpus at flash.net
Tue Sep 14 23:23:27 BST 2021

Ohhh!  That would be a great collaborative fanfic!
Not that Herself would approve.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 3:37 PM, H. Torrance Griffin via Lois-Bujold<lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk> wrote:    Still going through my re-read of The Spirit Ring (although I get the impression Thur is more a front man than anything else from what I recall), but I remain convinced that Fawn Bluefield's minimally edited report for the Patrol and Knife-Maker circulars RE: How To Deal With Airborne Malices has also been distributed in Farmer scholarly circles.
In years hence her 'Field Guide to Lakewalkers' could readily see publication.